The beauty of this recipe is its simple elegance and delicate taste. In summer, yogurt cups with fruit are a fresh idea for a tasty but light snack, ideal as a dessert, too. Ripe fruit makes all the difference and has a much sweeter taste.
Yogurt Apricot cups: Ingredients
5 ripe apricots
2 tbsp dates syrup
3 Savoiardi cookies
125 g (4½ oz) plain organic yogurt
Chocolate chips or chopped nuts, to garnish
Yogurt Apricot cups: Method
- Wash the apricots, cut into cubes and mix with 1 tablespoon of dates syrup.
- In two glasses, arrange a first layer of apricot cubes at the bottom.
- Mix the yogurt with 1 tablespoon of date syrup. Beat the yogurt with a whisk until the mixture is creamy and pour a layer over the apricots.
- Crumble the Savoiardi cookies over the yogurt and continue by pouring over another layer of yogurt.
- Add a final layer of apricots and if desired, decorate with chocolate chips or chopped nuts.