Brown rice flour, fresh organic butter and high quality chocolate are the three basic ingredients for this heavenly, moist gluten free dark chocolate brownies cake. The texture is similar to a soft chocolate cloud that melts in the mouth. Chocolate 70% is the key to this recipe, perfect also with a drop of honey in place of sugar.
Gluten free brownies cake: Ingredients
100 (3½ oz) organic butter
200 g (7 oz) Sicilian raw chocolate, 70%
250 g (9 oz) brown rice flour, sifted
1 tsp organic baking powder
1 tbsp raw cocoa powder
Pinch of sea salt
2 organic free range eggs, beaten
80 g (3 oz) coconut sugar
Gluten free brownies cake: Method
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Melt the butter. Turn off the fire and add the chocolate. Make it cool.
- In a bowl, mix the brown rice flour, organic baking powder, cocoa powder and a pinch of sea salt.
- In an another bowl, mix the eggs with sugar. Add the dry ingredients a little at a time. Add the melted chocolate and mix.
- Pour the mixture into a square baking pan, covered with baking paper and bake for 25 minutes.