The Wolf Post, supported by a Cultural Association, offers a professional service with free access, without subscription.
For this reason, a donation would also be a sign of appreciation for our work.
Matching fruit with a salad may seem unusual but, in this case, the result is guaranteed.
The freshness of juicy peaches (strictly seasonal) combines with crispy vegetables and the creamy lightness of vegan cheese. Great also as a unique dish for a light and nutritious lunch on the hot summer days.
We suggest Onaya de Don Cristo Cava Brut by Lili Wine. A Cava with very intense aromas of yellow flowers and tropical fruit, reminiscent of passion fruit and a delicate citrus note. For the full review click here.
- 250 g (9 oz) arugula (rocket) salad
- 4 peaches
- 2 vegan cheeses, single servings (about 100 g/ 3½ oz)
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp dates syrup
- 3 tbsp mild Extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- White pepper, to taste
- 50 g (2 oz) chopped almonds (or hazelnuts)
- Wash and dry the salad. Wash, dry and cut the peaches;
- Place the salad leaves, the dishes, the peaches and, in the center, place the cheese;
- In a bowl, put the lemon juice, date syrup, oil, salt, pepper and mix. Pour over the salad and decorate with almonds.