Salads are one of the basics of the Italian diet all year round and not just in summer. And if you think they are unattractive, then you do not know the many variations that can be created with easy and inexpensive ingredients.
This salad, for example, is suitable as an appetizer or side dish, perfectly paired with Giunco 2022 by Cantina Mesa. Its olfactory profile is quite complex where the fruity notes mainly stand out and are intense and of fine quality. In addition to hints of fresh white and yellow flowers, there are hints of yellow pulp fruit such as nectarine, apricot, mango and passion fruit. For the full review click here.
- organic red apples
- A generous handful of rocket (arugula) and lettuce salad
- 2 fennel bulbs
- A handful of walnuts
- A handful of raisins
- Extra virgin olive oil, to taste
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- Thoroughly clean the fruits and vegetables and dry well.
- Cut the apple into slices along with the fennel.
- In a bowl, place the salad leaves and add the apple and fennel.
- Add a handful of nuts and raisins (the latter washed and dried) and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste, and cider vinegar.