Italy Wine Reviews & Ratings

Manzoni Bianco 2019 – Sandre

Manzoni Bianco 2019 - Sandre
Written by Piero Pardini

Credits: © Piero PardiniThe Wolf Post – TUSCANY – ITALY

Wine: Manzoni Bianco
Variety composition: 100% Manzoni.
Alcoholic strength: 14% vol.
Vintage: 2019.
Classification: I.G.T. Veneto.
Production area: Campodipietra, South of the province of Treviso.
Soil type: clayey.
Training system: guyot.
Harvest: September.
Vinification: classic white with de-stemming of the grapes and short skin maceration in the press. Fermentation takes place in steel tanks for 80% of the must and in barriques for the remaining 20%.
Maturation and refinement: after completing the alcoholic fermentation the manzoni follows two paths. In the first, it is aged in steel tanks with the presence of its own yeasts and is stirred weekly for 4 months. In the second path the wine is vinified in barrique, where it matures and rests for 2 months.
Serving temperature: 14°-16° C.

Tasting Notes
Crystal-clear, very pale straw yellow color with greenish reflections, quite consistent.
Sample with a fairly complex olfactory range. Floral notes reminiscent of freshly cut wild flowers and hints of peach blossom. Fruity notes follow, reminiscent of yellow-fleshed fruits such as peach and apricot, and there are also hints of exotic papaya and pineapple fruit specifically.
The sip is fresh, with a fairly persistent aftertaste, full-bodied with a good balance between the various components.
It is recommended in combination with a fried fish.

Rating
3 Lupetti


Other company labels in Wine Guide

Sandre
Via Risorgimento, 16 – Frazione Campodipietra
31040 Salgareda (TV)
Phone +39 0422 804135
E-mail: info@sandre.it
Website: www.sandre.it


The Wolf Post is free, always without paid content.
It is supported by a non-profit Association.
Yet, your contribution would also be a sign of appreciation for our work.



About the author

Piero Pardini

Founder and editor of "The Wolf Post".
Freelance Journalist.
Wine critic and Sommelier.
He has also written about sports and technology for some specialized magazines.
Co-author of the authorized biography "Gianni Clerici - The writer, the poet the journalist", Le Lettere, Firenze.

This site is protected by wp-copyrightpro.com